Quantity of Party Five Tier Cheese Cake in trolley 0
- Requires 8 days notice
A selection of cheeseboard cheeses, ready to stack for a savoury cake. Containing a mixture of tastes, textures and aromas with cheeses from England, Ireland and Wales, it includes:
- Godminster Cheddar 1kg: A creamy vintage Cheddar encased in decorative burgundy wax made by the famous Godminster Cheese Company. Made with organic cow’s milk it is suitable for vegetarians.
- Cashel Blue 750g: A creamy blue cheese made in Ireland with pasteurised cow's milk, it is suitable for vegetarian. This is a gentle blue with hints of salt, tarragon and white wine.
- Tunworth 250g: An English Camembert-style cheese made with pasteurised cow's milk. The rich, full, fruity flora, with a long-lasting sweetness and nutty finish, combine to make an incredibly soft, gooey cheese.
- Duchy Golden Cenarth 200g: A soft Welsh cheese washed in Organic Duchy and made with organic cow’s milk. The cheese is creamy with a tangy, fruity taste and an apple cider aroma.
- Rosary Ash Goat's Cheese 100g: A fresh pure white goat's cheese covered in edible ash and made in England. The taste is clean, fresh and lemony, and the texture is soft and mousse-like.
Pair with crispbreads, figs, sharon fruit and fig chutney. Accompany with IPA or Pinot Noir wine.
Height 24cm, diameter 16cm.
Please note, images are serving suggestions only.
- Waitrose own label
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.