myWaitrose Terms and Conditions
Last updated 18 October 2023
2. All members of the scheme must be residents of England, Scotland, Wales or the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or over. Waitrose & Partners may refuse an application for any reason.
3. Each member is entitled to one myWaitrose account only. Waitrose & Partners reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time. Members who live at and have accounts registered at the same address may not join their accounts together.
4. Members must keep Waitrose & Partners informed of any changes to their personal or membership details. Waitrose & Partners cannot be held responsible for any loss of coupons, vouchers or benefits resulting from details being out of date or inaccurate.
5. The myWaitrose card, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card or their partner/spouse/civil partner.
6. Waitrose & Partners may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel myWaitrose accounts, cards, coupons and vouchers, in whatever form, and/or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
· any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and/or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme;
· any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
· any behaviour relating to myWaitrose that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
7. myWaitrose card is valid in Waitrose & Partners stores and waitrose.com only, and excludes motorway service stations, petrol stations, Waitrose & Partners Cookery School and Home & Fashion floors of Waitrose & Partners Canary Wharf.
8. The scheme is only for personal and consumer use. myWaitrose cards may not be used for any business transaction or purpose.
1. The myWaitrose account, card, coupons, and vouchers, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of Waitrose & Partners which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme. The myWaitrose account card must be returned to Waitrose & Partners on request or destroyed when no longer valid for use.
2. myWaitrose cards, coupons and vouchers remain the responsibility of the myWaitrose member, as do any security details relating to the account. Waitrose & Partners cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items. myWaitrose cards, coupons and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
3. All coupons or vouchers are accompanied by an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used or reissued. Coupons or vouchers that are lost or mislaid will not be reissued. Additional terms and conditions may be found on the back of the coupons or vouchers. Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time by contacting us.
4. Items which may be offered as promotional benefits of the scheme shall be subject to availability.
5. Waitrose & Partners stores cannot accept the my John Lewis card or John Lewis & Partners marketing vouchers. The only exception is Waitrose & Partners Ipswich where the my John Lewis card can be used in the Waitrose & Partners café (in Waitrose’s & Partners sole discretion)
6. Exclusions and restrictions apply. Please see clause 7 below.
7. ‘Excluded Items’, Excludes alcohol purchases in Scotland, Wales and Jersey, infant milk formula (0-6 months), Waitrose & Partners Food, Health and Drinks magazines, tobacco, postage stamps, e-top up vouchers, lottery, gift cards, cash back transactions, fuel, car park charges, bus tickets, delivery charges and pay cards.
1. In order to be eligible to receive personalised offers a customer must have: (i) an active Waitrose.com account, and (ii) a myWaitrose or myPartnership card associated with that account. If eligible, the customer may receive vouchers for personalised offers on products from time-to-time.
2. Regular transactions with an associated myWaitrose or myPartnership card does not guarantee regular personalised vouchers.
3. Excluded Items which personalised vouchers cannot be used as full or part payment for include, without limitation, seasonal lines, products that are sold loose, Waitrose & Partners Food, Health and Drinks magazines, infant milk formula (0-6 months), single use carrier bags, tobacco, stamps, mobile top ups, e-Top up vouchers, lottery tickets, gift vouchers, cash back, car park charges, fuel* and delivery charges.
4. Vouchers cannot be used for purchases made at or through Waitrose Cellar, Florist, Garden, Entertaining or Counters.
5. Vouchers are non-transferable to other customers.
6. Located on the vouchers are “Expiration Date” and “Selection Date”. “Expiration Date” will show the date the voucher is eligible to be redeemed until, finishing at 11:59pm on that day (the end of the “Offer Window”). “Selection Date” is the date vouchers can be selected until finishing at 11:59pm on the same day.
7. Vouchers can only be used once. Only one item can be redeemed per voucher.
8. Vouchers must be used against the assigned product named on the voucher.
9. To redeem a voucher offer online, the Customer must apply the selected voucher at checkout using their digital wallet.
10. To redeem a voucher offer in-store, the Customer must scan the barcode at the till for the selected voucher.
11. Vouchers may not be used at Shell, Welcome Break, Sky and any other franchises. This includes, without limitation, motorway service station, petrol station, Waitrose Cookery School, Leckford Estate Farm Shop & Café.
12. Vouchers for online purchases must be used against online purchases which are to be delivered no later than the end of the same Offer Window or on the Selection Date, as appropriate.
13. Personalised vouchers are subject to a minimum spend for online purchases.The minimum spend is calculated after the voucher discount is applied.
14. All personalised vouchers are subject to item availability and no substitutes will be offered. If the customer makes an online order and is offered a substitute for an item that they intended to use a voucher to pay for, the customer can either: (i) accept the substitute item and will need to pay in full for the item (the voucher may not be used as full or part payment), or (ii) reject the substitute item and return it to the delivery driver.
15. The customer is not entitled to receive an alternative item or to receive any refund, cash alternative or to redeem an alternative voucher for that Offer Window or Selection Date, as appropriate.
Free hot drink
1. A free hot drink can only be redeemed from self serve machines located in store. Customers will need to bring a reusable cup. Offer cannot be redeemed from the café or served area.
2. Purchase in branch is required prior to qualifying for a free hot drink. Restrictions apply (please see below). Exclusions apply see clause 10.
3. Minimum spend of £40 on fuel required for redeeming offer in Hazelmere, Battersea, Bagshot Road, Roehampton, Burgh Heath, Burnt Common, Petts Wood, Ealing, Horley, Kensington Gardens, Broxbourne, Tubs Hill, Headington, Guildford. Exclusions apply see clause 10.
4. Offer available to all myWaitrose members on presentation of a myWaitrose card in store. Cardholder must be present.
5. One per myWaitrose member per day. Free drink must be claimed at the same time of qualifying purchase.
6. Only Americano, Cappuccino, Latte, Tea qualify as a free hot drink.
7. Selected stores only, excludes online, petrol filling stations, Shell and Welcome Break, with the exception of those listed in Clause 3.
8. Subject to availability.
9. myWaitrose card must be scanned at checkout to activate the offer. Quick Check customers must scan the hot drinks barcode located at the self serve machine to activate the offer.
10. ‘Excluded Items’: Waitrose & Partners Food and Drinks magazines, infant milk formula (0-6 months), single use carrier bags, tobacco, stamps, mobile top ups, e-Top up vouchers, lottery tickets, gift vouchers, cash back, car park charges, fuel* and delivery charges.
*Stores listed in Clause 3 are not applicable to this exclusion.
1. Closing dates for online competitions are stated on individual competition pages.
2. The number of prizes and relevant opening, closing and other deadline dates will be stated on individual competition pages.
3. Unless expressly stated in individual competition rules, competitions may only be entered online as stated in the competition terms and conditions and myWaitrose members can only enter each competition once.
Cookery School 10% discount
Each holder of a valid myWaitrose card (“Card”) in his or her name, which has been duly delivered, (“Cardholders”) shall be entitled to a ten percent discount on all courses (“Discount”), subject to the following terms:
1. The Cardholder must attend the course booked, and present their Card, quoting their Card number, both on booking and on attendance at the course.
2. Failure to present the Cardholder’s Card on attendance will void the Discount, and the Discount shall become immediately due and payable.
3. The Discount is available on any course attended by a Cardholder together with one non-Cardholder, provided that the Cardholder attends such course together with the non-Cardholder.
4. The Discount is available on the balance of any partially-paid for course, for instance where the balance of such course has already been paid for using gift certificates.
5. No Discount will be available in respect of Waitrose & Partners Cookery School gift certificates, or where the Cardholder has failed to present his or her Card at the booking stage.
6. No Discount will be available in respect of corporate or bespoke bookings.
Free Waitrose & Partners Magazines (Food, Health and Drinks)
1. Offer available to all myWaitrose members in store.
2. Waitrose & Partners Food Magazine also available online via the Waitrose & Partners Food app. Available to download for free through Apple Newsstand or Google Play* and signing up with a myWaitrose membership number. App is only available on Apple iPads and iPad minis with an operating system iOS 6.0 and above, and on Android devices with 10 inch screens and an operating system 3.0 and above.
3. One issue per myWaitrose member per month.
4. Excludes petrol filling stations, Shell and Welcome Break.
5. Subject to availability.
myWaitrose exclusive savings
1. Offers are exclusive to myWaitrose customers only.
2. Offers and end dates will vary.
3. Selected stores.
4. Selected lines only.
5. Subject to availability.
6. Meat, fish, cheese and deli counter offers can be redeemed in store only.
7. Customers must present and scan their myWaitrose card at the till in order to activate the offers. Offers available online will automatically activate at checkout.
8. Can be used in conjunction with other myWaitrose coupons.
9. Offers valid in UK mainland and Channel Island Waitrose & Partners stores and online at waitrose.com only and excludes motorway service stations, Welcome Break and petrol stations
10. Offer lines included are highlighted by promotional shelf tickets in store and on the offers page online.
Fish Friday T&Cs
Offer valid every Friday on selected fish from the fish counter, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability. Offer valid in UK mainland and Channel Island branches only. Available online at waitrose.com only for Friday delivery slots only. Excludes motorway service stations, Welcome Break and petrol stations.
Sizzling Saturday T&Cs
Offer valid every Saturday on selected meat from the meat counter, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability. Offer valid in selected UK mainland and Channel Island branches only. Available online at waitrose.com only for Saturday delivery slots only. Excludes motorway service stations, Welcome Break and petrol stations.
Newspaper offer T&Cs
1. Offer available to selected myWaitrose members in selected stores. Offer available online at waitrose.com for delivery slots after 3pm.
2. Selected lines only. Offer only valid on newspaper title specified on the voucher.
3. Subject to availability.
4. Excludes petrol filling stations, Shell and Welcome Break.
5. This offer is not available in the following Waitrose & Partners branches: Yateley, Goldsworth Park and Belgravia.
6. Vouchers can only be used once. Only one item can be redeemed per voucher.
7. Prepaid newspaper coupons cannot be used in conjunction with the myWaitrose newspaper offer.
8. At any till the myWaitrose card must be scanned to activate the offer. ScanPayGo customers may scan their myWaitrose card at any point during their shop. Online customers must have registered their myWaitrose card.
9. Offer only applies for a selected time period and can be removed at any time.
Johnson Dry Cleaning T&Cs
1. Discount only available for registered myWaitrose members.
2. Dry cleaning and laundry services available in selected Waitrose branches. Please see www.waitrose.com/mwdrycleaning to find your nearest branch.
3. When depositing your order: please agree a collection time /day with a Partner.
4. Additional charges apply for the use of the GUARANTEED CREASE service.
5. Please ask Partner for details on Suede and leather repairs.
6. Please check garments on collection as claims at a later date cannot be accepted
Promoter: Johnson Cleaners UK Limited. Registered No. 2970609 England.
Registered Office: Pittman Way, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire PR2 9ZD.
Privacy and data protection
Please see our privacy notice to see what personal information we collect, when we collect it and how we use your personal information as part of the myWaitrose programme.
1. The promoter of myWaitrose is Waitrose & Partners Limited of Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8YA.
2. These terms and conditions replace all previous versions, are correct as of 23 February 2022 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts in accordance with English law. Waitrose & Partners reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to participate in the scheme following notification of such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
3. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
4. Due to printing lead times, the terms and conditions in store or in hard copy form may not reflect the most recent changes. The most up to date terms and conditions can be found at waitrose.com/mywaitrose.
5. Further information can be found online at waitrose.com/mywaitrose.